PRINTABLE DIY Agenda Foiled Dashboard
- "agenda" tropical flower and animal print duo
- High quality print to print at home and foil yourself. (instructions below on this listing).
- You can just print the image in black on a material of your choice if you don't have foiling requirements.
DIY FOILING INSTRUCTIONS
Items you need:
- Laser printer
- Printable acetate
- Heat activated foil of your choice (i used gold!)
- Laminating pouches
- Paper cutter (or craft knife and ruler)
- Planner hole punch
- Print the file to 100% scale. Not back to back.
- Cut the foil in a square large enough to cover the print. place over the print, foil side up. place into a laminator pouch (or use a piece of paper like I did to protect)
- Run through a hot laminator.
- Gently peel back the foil to reveal foiled image.
- Optional to laminate after to protect the foil.
- Now cut your page out using the cut guides.
- Hole punch.
*This is a digital product for you to print at home or professionally. No physical item will be sent.
* You must not share, resell or edit these digital products.